Purpose and applicability:
The monitoring systems are intended for data collection, analysis and accumulation from different sensors and distributed sensors, in order to determine the equipment technical status, to detect any deviations and malfunctioning in their operation, to ensure observation of the evolution of the situation and timely warning about the need for maintenance and decision-making that ensure reliable and safe operation.
The monitoring systems can be applied during control over the technical condition of complex technical facilities, such as ranges and cosmodromes, pumping stations hydro- and a thermal power plants, utilities municipal networks etc.
- Prompt analysis and a forecast of changes in values of measured parameters, to detect dangerous trends, prerequisites for development of emergencies;
- Display of controlled facilities on city and district maps with indication of the general condition of a facility, as well as the condition on each installed sensor;
- Immediate notification of the users of incidents at facilities (SMS, email, telephone);
- Calculation of service live limits and the timing of facilities overhauling;
- Continuous and periodic monitoring of the technical condition of the control facilities based on ultrasonic, heat vision method, acoustic-issue method, and other control methods;
- Systemic analysis of the nature of change in all controlled parameters, with provision of recommendations as to possible occurrence of non-routine situations or emergencies;
- Forecasting of technical condition of a facility and residual system resource for the specified time period;
- Notification of the revealed deviations in the technical condition of facilities, with drafting and issue of recommendations for decision-making;
- 3D modeling of control facilities, with display of the current technical state.
- A clear tool for description of the limit state calculation rules, including A possibility of taking into account any change in equipment configuration and composition;
- Work in the centralized and geographically distributed environment, taking into account available communication channels;
- A possibility of connection of the Customer's available sensors.
A system for integrated monitoring over the technical condition of complex technical facilities.
A subsystem of management and control over operation of the Elections state automated system.